Sunday, December 18, 2011

[Meme] In My Mailbox #11

Here is this week's In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren.

Received from Publisher for Review


Received from the lovely Lindsey at RandomHouse we have Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly.

From NetGalley for Review


and last but not least...

For School:

Textbooks for my next course, starting in January. These suckers were heavy!


Talk about some "heavy" reading...in more ways then one. Fun stuff right?

What did everyone else get this week? Let me know!

11 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I got Katana from NetGalley this week as well! Enjoy your books!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel Burn sounds really interesting. I hope you enjoy it! Great mailbox, enjoy all your new books!

    Andrea
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Ripper and I was tempted by Katana too :) I'll wait for your review now, enjoy all your books! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, those textbooks do look heavy. \: Good luck with your courses!
    Angel Burn looks really good. :) I keep seeing it everywhere, and I want to read it so badly.. Enjoy your books!

    -Kat @ Midnight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you saw the John Green video about Honey Badgers, because it was awesome! Your Honey Badger book reminded me of it:) I hope you enjoy all your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow cool book haul i been wanting to get my hands on angel burn for a while anywho happy readings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to hearing about Angel Burn! I have heard some great things about it. Looking forward to your review =).

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!! I love that you got a honey badger book!! Hahaha.. Awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete