Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year

I want to wish everyone a very happy 2016! Let's hope this year has been better for me than it was in 2015. If you want to know what I am taking about feel free to give my more personal blog, Everything Gwenny, a read.

Moving on...

I will be taking a slightly new direction with this blog.

With regards to reviews I want to focus more on what I enjoy, as well as the more unknown authors and genres. With this in mind I wish to focus more on the horror genre in particular as well as Canadian authors. The  two don't necessarily have to be present in the same piece of fiction, but if they are, even better! I also will be looking at shorter pieces and Free eBooks (that often go unnoticed) as well.

First up (no pun intended) will be a review and short Q&A session with new Canadian author, Laurie Elizabeth Flynn, regarding her soon to be released YA novel, Firsts.

We hope you will join us January 19th for the book review and Q&A.

Thank you for following!

0 scribble backs:

Post a Comment