Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox #6

Here is this week's In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren.

Received from Author for Review:

(Complete with cute little matching bookmark!)

From NetGalley for Review:


Received from RandomHouse Canada for Trick or Tweet Contest:

Plus another mug and pen like from last week's Blogger Event!

Purchased for Possible Review:

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
(So many people have been talking about this book lately I just had to pick it up! 30% off at Chapters because it was a Best Seller, plus my 10% iRewards = Must Buy It Now!

What did everyone else get this week? Let me know!

A special thanks to Parajunkee Designs for my new IMM image.

10 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Night Circus is a pretty good read :)

    Love the bullying book. My bf & his sister actually illustrated a children's book that their mother wrote about bullying!

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Is it still available? I would love to know more. I have a huge interest in anti-bullying books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be! It was a "recommended reading" for schools a while back.. it's called Sid the Mad Little Bad Little Dragon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued by Incarnate. I'm so going to look that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful books! of course I'm mesmerized as usual by Incarnate and The Night Circus ;) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read The Night Circus yet, but it has been on my TBR a while.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I am going to save it for my 2012 TBR Challenge. That way I will force myself to read it and it will be for a worthy cause!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incarnate looks really great! I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete